Geo-Informatics is the science and the technology which develops and uses information science infrastructure to address the problems of Geography , Geo-Sciences and related branches of engineering.
We at Gold Technia provide GIS services to clients all over the world. We understand the needs of client in various sectors. We have successfully provided Services To West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company(WBSEDCL). We are registered in Kolkata and spread our Services to all over India.We strive to become the best GIS Company in India.
A. Global positioning system: The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. We can map different land by using GPS or DGPS by calculating the latitude, longitude and altitude.
B. GIS: A Geographic Information System (GIS) is a system designed to capture, store, manipulate, analyze, manage, and present all types of spatial or geographical data. Such as:
1. Utility: Utilities throughout the world are facing unprecedented change. Privatisation of government-owned utilities, competition for wholesale and even retail customers, and mergers and acquisitions have added new elements of risk to the management of utilities today. The primary goal of any utility is to plan and
manage the use of facilities to deliver a commodity such as water, natural gas, or electricity
2. Land Survey: Land Surveying is a technique and science of accurately measuring the distances and angles between different points, on the surface of Earth. Land Surveying is a technique and science of accurately measuring the distances and angles between different points, on the surface of Earth.
3. Urban Development: Urban planning involves many functions, scales, sectors, and stages. The use of the data management, visualization, spatial analysis, and modeling components of GIS varies according to different functions of urban planning.
4. Health Management: GIS can be used as a decision support system in order to help the mangers of public health. In recent years, many applications of GIS in public health are developed that include management of available health resources, prediction, simulation and management of epidemics and monitoring and control of diseases.
5. Banking and Insurances: GIS can be effectively used to assist the decision makers in planning for expansion of e-infrastructure of the Banks and Insurance Companies by highlighting the pockets of the hinterland which are yet to have access to these facilities. A web based application is accessible through a hyper link on website of Department of Financial Services.
6. Election Management: GIS can ensure the clear and disagreement demarcation of polling station catchment area, scientific location of polling stations and rationalized route planning etc. for contact of polls.
1. Web GIS:
Web GIS uses web maps, and end users who are web mapping are gaining analytical capabilities. The term location-based services refers to web mapping consumer goods and services. Web mapping usually involves a web browser or other user agent capable of client-server interactions.